Top 10: New Realities
1. Each morning, I set out to drink a cup of coffee. Inevitably I find it half finished sometime after dark.
2. I am on page 18 of the book I started January 9th. Who knows if I will finish it before spring.
3. If Behr and I are fed, bathed, and dressed for the day by noon, I consider my morning a success. My previous notion of productivity has officially been blown out of the water.
4. I have managed to take over 300 photos of my baby, but had time to share less that 10 with only a handful of people.
5. I have over 200 emails and I am considering not responding to any and starting fresh. This would be unnerving to the me before baby.
6. I no longer have time to finish a top 10, so we will just call this a "Top 5."