Here is the brief run down of why I use essential oils and how I chose Young Living. I would love to answer any specific questions you have, please fee free to email me at: Shannon.TheScribblePad@gmail.com
In 2010 I began looking for a more holistic approach to caring for my family. In the fall of 2012 I was introduced to Young Living, a company that maintains their own farms (huge for me!) for the plants from which they produce their oils. I spent another year researching and in 2013 decided to sign up as a Young Living Member – basically their “wholesale club” like Costco. Since November of 2013, my family has been using essential oils as our first line of defense to build our immune systems and ease common ailments such as indigestion, stress, headaches, chronic sinus problems, fevers, muscle pain, teething, earaches, tooth aches, and even hyper days! The initial starter kit proved it was well worth the investment for our family.
If you'd like to purchase your own starter kit please follow these instructions:
- Go to the Young Living member sign-up page
- Please make sure you've checked Wholesale Member to be able to get the starter kit above and the 24% wholesale discount, not retail customer
- Enter #1548378 as both the sponsor ID and enroller ID
- Fill out your personal information
- Select your kit -- the $160 premium starter kit with the aroma diffuser (my favorite) is the best value. This kit includes 11 5ml bottles of oil, each containing 90 drops of oil.
- You can say no to the Essential Rewards -- I recommend you try the oils first to see how they work for your family before signing up for essential rewards.
- At this point you can add more to your order if you'd like -- I recommend a carrier oil like V-6 to get you started.
- Place your starter kit order and you are all set!