That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all.”
― Emily Dickinson
Keep trying to journal- I've decided this is not the season for journalling. I gave it a three month go. I'm setting this aside for now.
- One coffee/lunch date with friends each week - once a week continues to be good, I need to be better at not over scheduling...
Focus on Friday mornings- this hasn't proven to be good time for me, still working on it. Get Out- Do you realize how rotten the weather has been this March?!
- Finish books I am mid-way through - Success! I finished Where'd You Go, Bernadette, and Love Does and re-read Bread and Wine with a very successful book club. I also starting reading one of my nightstand books.
Start my mornings before the kids/work on bible study during breakfast.Behr wakes up sooooo early! Create family time in the margin. We are booked every weekend this month. With the busy schedule, I want to be intentional about creating time with the boys, meeting their needs. They are both moving so fast, learning so much. It feels like a crucial time for family time.This is where I am most upset I didn't do this better...putting more structure around it for next month.
- Shift my focus towards hope -- more to come on this.
- One coffee/lunch/dinner date with friends each week.
- Go for a walk every day -- even just around the block. Every day.
- Plan work time vs. family time with Mark the night or weekend before. Setting a timer for play time and work time. We are again booked every weekend this month. With the busy schedule, I want to be intentional about creating time with the boys, meeting their needs. Hudson turns one in two days! He is about to start walking. Behr is learning and testing limits. I want to be fully engaged.
What are your goals for April?
I am linking up with The Tiny Twig
Disclaimer: compensated affiliate links may be used in this post.