1. Gingerbread yoga men, for all of the health nuts in your life! How cheekey are these?
2. Simple and understated diy christmas trees for your table decor.
3. Simple red and whtie packaging.
4. Free printable 2012 calendar, as a little gift to you.
5. These diy clay lollipops look delicious enough to eat!
6. A simple "joy to the world" over the map. I am toying with this idea for our own map, as our decorations are lacking this year.
7. Festive cookies decorated in metalics.
8. Old fashioned candy canes seen here available here. p.s. I was shocked when I saw where these were sold!
9. This white donut tower could be the perfect low-cost/low-effort centerpiece for a holiday soiree.
10. This homemade granola would make the perfect gift for all of the aunts and uncles and cousins on my list.
this list ended up being a bit heavy on the edibles. imagine that.
'tis the season, right?
I am linking up to E Tells Tales, woot woot!