1. Why are most maternity shirts crew neck? I have been living in crewneck pergatory for MONTHS and I cannot wait to go back to my scoop and v-necks!
2. What is with the phycadelic neon Christmas decorations? What is wrong with traditional?
|image via hgtv|
david bromstead's color splash: miami
3. No new trends? Seriously? I walk into my favorite stores only to see what is already hanging in my closet, often for a steep increase in price. We are in a recession, all the more reason for discounts, deals, and funky new trends to spice things up a bit this year!
4. When will society's obsession with vampires end? I am over it. To be honest, I never really got it. I am ready for folks to wake up and move on.
5. Smoking? When did this become popular again? How is it okay to justify "I only smoke twice a week..." or "I only smoke socially..." So people, you are telling me that you chose to partake in a highly addictive habit sparingly? This is just odd. I blame Mad Men.
6. Skating with the Stars...really? I thought Dancing with the Stars was bad enough!
7. 8. 9. & 10. Sorry. I ran out of steam. I can't actually be that much of a pessimist.
Really, I just want to wish you all...
...A Very Happy New Year!
without smoking, crew neck t-shirts, neon christmas decor, vampires, or dumb reality tv shows