- Plant our balcony herb garden. Success! And we have been spending so much time out there, including breakfast this morning.
- Cook with the herbs from the garden each week. If by cook, you mean make mint tea, then this one is also a success.
- Create a list of adventures for the summer, no more than one per week. Done. I can't wait to share these with you.
- Finish the first draft of a project I am working on and send it off for review before Memorial Day Weekend. I didn't spend one single hour on this. Moving to June, for real!
- Outline and re-establish a structured bedtime routine for our family. Create a poster with Behr outlining the steps. Again, missed this and we need it more than ever!
- Break out the paints and have fun, at least once this month. Maybe on a date night with Mark?
All in all, my May goals were a bit unrealistic considering it is one of my busiest work months and we had three weddings to go to! Sometimes I think about my goals in a bubble, not taking into consideration the other things I have going on in our life. Does that ever happen to you?
- Finish the first draft of a project I am still working on and send it off for review.
- Weekly date nights with Mark.
- Outline and re-establish a structured bedtime routine for our family. Create a poster with Behr outlining the steps.
- Pantry/Farm Share cooking -- our grocery budget has gotten away from me and we need to reign it back in.
- Kick off two new and exciting blog series. More info coming next week about how you might be able to participate.
I am excited for it to be summer and can't wait to share our summer adventure list with you. Be sure to check back for it tomorrow! What is on your summer adventure list?
I am linking up with The Tiny Twig
p.s. congrats to Liz Hall for winning the handmade care package for entering my survey at the bottom of the May goals!