As we kick off February, I am excited to think about goals.
Do one Christmas activity with Behr each week- this was a smashing success! Do one festive family activity each weekend- a close enough success. We balances restful family time with memory making activities, and while we missed the DC Zoo lights, and didn't squeeze in a play or concert, we were satisfied. Prepare my heart for a 2014 challenge- taking time in December to reflect on #contentment challenge was especially helpful.
- Finish the concept phase and photographs for my Spring 2014 Collection for my etsy shop - this didn't happen and it changed pretty dramatically in January
Pantry cook- we kept our grocery bill down! This might become an every other month goal!
- Spend time journaling, see how it goes - This. Did. Not. Happen. In fact, the only thing I journaled was this list of January goals.
Embrace Podcasts- love, love love podcasts and also listening to books. Taking in information when driving or doing household chores is my new favorite. Low Stress 3rd Birthday Party for Behr- smashing success (a back dated post may surface soon) Brainstorm and pray about goals using the Whitney English #daydesigner and Lara Casey #powersheets- I feel well equipped to move into the year with the start I have gotten on this, although there is still some adjusting to do. The MOST significant is the decision to close my etsy shop for the time being. One coffee/lunch date with friends each week- I have no clue, but this felt like a success.
- Shift Friday mornings from busy time to time to invest in my own development - January was a bit too harried for this, but it is still on my radar.
Share #contentment challenge with friends and family- so encouraged. Excited to share more with you all soon!
- Keep trying to journal.
- One coffee/lunch date with friends each week
- Focus on Friday mornings
- Find ways to get active with Behr during the dreary days we get stuck inside.
- Finish books I am mid-way through.
- Start my mornings before the kids/work on bible study during breakfast
- Pantry cook
- Museum Hop
What are your February goals? How about 2014? Do you have your goals ready to go January 1st? Or do you need some time, like me, to get the year established first?