1. Fontain Muray is an excellent go to place for monogrammed gifts. I am IN LOVE with their serving trays! Unfortunately, the cupcakes are not included...
2. I recently featured fabulous Spa Wraps on my calligraphy blog as an excellent gift and fun photo op for bridesmaids. These versitile towels also make a great gift for the number one prepster in your life. For more information, visit The Palm Gifts.
3. Wall Art, Growth Charts, Note Pads and more...Name Your Design has fabulous gifts for every age. Planning for a baby boy, I am especially drawn to the "zoooom" race car. While this company claims to be modern...it speaks to the WASP in me!
4. For custom stationery, I always turn to English Tea Paperie. I love the designs and the simplicity. These note cards never last in my house because I get so excited to use them. Swing over to English Tea Paperie and check out more of the fabulous designs for yourself!
5. Tote Bags! You can go the traditional L.L. Bean route, "high" fashion from J.Crew, nautical with the ever so popular Sea Bags, or mix it up a bit with these snazzy styles from Ballard Designs, my personal favorite:
Be sure to check out the other posts in my Holiday Gift Guide 2010 series! We have covered everything from the man in your life to top food gifts. With Christmas right around the corner, you don't want to miss out on these great ideas.