You got Wednesday-Friday yesterday...but Saturday was the true meat of the trip! A full day jam packed with goodness. So here we go...
1. Saturday morning, bright and early, we ran the 5K Gordon Scot Trot with Hull, Nora, and Honey.
2. Went back to the house to finish off the delicious cider doughnuts from Russell Orchards. They make a great post-race meal.
3. Met Sam! The newborn son of Sara, one of my former lax teammates. Sam arrived a few weeks early (and healthy!) which was perfect timing to meet him!
4. Watched the Gordon Field Hockey game were I got to see Krista, Sara, and Becs, my former lacrosse teammates. Here is Sara, Becca and I with Sara's newborn Sam:
5. Walked down to the Quad for lunch and some Soccer game watching where we ran into Bermuda and Bahama!
6. Back to the turf for the Men's Lacrosse game vs. the alumni. Mark had a sick goal! He's still got it!
7. After the game, we had an awesome cookout including fresh lobster! It was a great way for the current players and alumni to hang out after the game. I got to hang out with a bunch of the women's alumni too!
8. More time with friends for the rest of the evening!
9. Back to Don and Amy's house with Warren, Lindsay, and Phil to relive the lacrosse glory days over hot brownies and ice cream!
10. Hit the hay for a good night's sleep before heading into Boston on Sunday...(another post!)