I have been tagged by a blogging friend from Pink Maple Design to share 7 random facts about myself.
So here you have it:
1. I am a sports fanatic! Think: Remember the Titans - Coach Yoast's Daughter It can be quite intense!
2. This is magnified by the fact that I am 100% Extrovert on the Myers Briggs Personality Test.
3. I love to cook. People love the food I cook. But I am by far the worst cook in my family. I swear they could all be considered culinary geniuses!
4. I am part of a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) also sometimes referred to as a Farm Share. I pay a set price for a set number of weeks of produce from a local farm and get a bag of what ever is in season and ready for the picking. It is exciting to see what I will get each week and has helped me branch out with my culinary skills. More to come on this one later!
5. I love to write. I am not a writter. I just love the art of writting. Hense my other blog: Calligraphy by Shannon.
6. I love a full house and therefore want a big family (7 kids?). My husband says that the obsessive compulsive nature in me and the fact that I am easily stressed do not bode well for a full house. But I still love it anyway. I love going home to commotion. I love hearing a house full of conversations and laughter. I love to entertain, mostly just to fill my house.
7. I love Starbucks so much! I collect their mugs. When I moved to DC I had to enlist the help fo friends because a week had gone by and I still had not found a Starbucks near my work. It was tragic.
I enjoy reading so many wonderful blogs. Here are the 7 that I have tagged and hope will participate: