This longwinded tale brings us to Kale Chips. But first, let's get a few things straight:
- I don't like kale
- Pregnancy has made all things green repulsive
- These are good...seriously!
- Clean, Rinse, and Spin the Kale
- Break into 1 inch pieces and place in a single layer on baking sheet
- Mix 2 Tbls. Olive Oil and 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- Brush olive oil and salt mixture over kale pieces generously
- Tip: You could also add cracked pepper, garlic salt, or other savory sprinkles!
- Bake in a pre-heated over an 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes (watch closely)
- Let cool. Enjoy the crispy chips!!
How do you prepare kale? Or do you simply avoid it all together?