Mark is at his second residency for his MBA, so I am flying solo for the weekend. We are on duty this weekend (because we are intern housing RAs), which means I am laying low around the building.
Those of you who know me understand that this does not mean I will be relaxing much. Being alone at home is a great time to get nitty gritty projects done. Here are my goals for the weekend:
- Reorganize closet to give Mark more space - I have been dominating it
- Complete invitations for the Kleeman Baby Shower
- Brainstorm ideas for said shower, decorations, games, favors, the works!
- Complete Neal Calligraphy project
- Begin Kennebunkport Map for Foley wedding
- Try 3 new recipes
- Blog - both here and at Calligraphy by Shannon
- Catch up on other blogs. Let me know if you have cyber reading suggestions!
- Watch movies (likely in the background of calligraphy projects) that Mark would never watch in a million years! On the list so far: Once, A Philadelphia Story, & Ghosts of Girlfriends Past...because I have a girl crush on Jennifer Garner!
This is good news for you. It means I will likely be blogging about at least a few of these activities. Translation: my blog will not be stagnant for much longer!
In reality, all of this "busyness" is a rouse. The real purpose is to distract myself from missing Mark! We'll see how successful I am...