Mmm...this is my go to recipe for holiday parties! It is easy to make, the ingredients are easy to find, and you need no notice to whip this appetizer up! I wish I took a picture last time I made this to show you how scrumptious it looks. I just may have to add pictures later...
1 pkg crescent rolls
1 wedge or round of brie
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup brownulated (brown granulated) sugar
2 Tbs. butter (melted)
1 box of crackers for serving, I usually use water crackers
1. Unroll half of the crescent rolls
2. "Smooch" together to form a solid bottom crust so that 4 rolls become one piece of dough
3. Put brie on top
4. Mix together melted butter, almonds, and brownulated sugar (regular brown sugar works too!) This should clump up.
5. Pour/Spoon mixture over brie
6. Cover with remaining crescent roll pieces to form a crust around the brie. Be sure to "smooch" together all the pieces to nothing leaks out during baking.
7. Bake 350 for 15 minutes or until crescent rolls turn golden brown
8. Serve with crackers
Do you have any go to recipes to get you thought the holiday hosting season?